Art, Nature and Relaxation in Rome
Rome at your feet—enjoy nature in the heart of the city, the famous monuments, good-priced shopping, excellent food, trade shows and events with all the fascination of Rome.
An Artful Welcome
- Visiva – Città dell’Immagine: Covering an area of seven thousand square meters, it is dedicated to exhibitions, presentations and photography courses
- Circolo degli Artisti: a space for music, art and culture with a full event calendar
Alternatively, select from among the numerous cinemas and theaters in the city: Teatro Odeon, Brancaccio, Sala Uno, Colosseo, Lo Spazio, Tango and Latin-American dance halls or the Sala Bingo Re, which is one of the largest in Italy. There is also the ultra famous Ippodromo le Capannelle.
The Yearly Roman Events
- May 1st concert in San Giovanni square
- Villa Celimontana Jazz Festival only 2 Km from the hotel
- Capannelle Rock Festival
- Film Festival at the Aquila cinema
Jump into nature near the Hotel Re di Roma, a few steps away from the chaos of the city: Caffarella Park and Appia Antica Park, for walks and jogging. If you need more physical activity, you can find gyms – with special hotel prices – pools and sports centers close to the hotel.