Purchase, Registration and Cancellation Policy
Methods and conditions for reserving and canceling your stay at Hotel Re di Roma. Extra fees and city accommodation tax.
Arrivals and Departures
check in ? after 2 pm
check out ? from 12 pm (last check out)
Reserve by phone, email or fill out the request form. There are 2 options for confirming your room:
- Provide valid credit card information—as a guarantee for your stay—and pay the full balance when you check out
- Make a bank transfer to pay the amount corresponding the first night
For weekly or monthly stays, payment is requested every Friday following the day of check in.
To cancel your reservation free of charge within 48 hours of your arrival, contact us directly by phone or email. In the case of a cancellation less than 48 hours from your arrival or a no show—the penalty to be paid to the hotel is equal to the amount of your first night.
For small groups’ reservation (over 3 rooms) cancellation and payment policy must be agreed with the hotel.
In order to stay at the hotel, all guests must provide a valid identification document.
nb: only valid documents with a photograph that were issued by your country of origin will be accepted.
Children under the age of 18 accompanied by their parents must have a valid identification document with a photo.
Children under the age of 18 not accompanied by their parents must have a valid identification document with a photo as well as a signed permission letter by their father and mother with attached photocopies of their parents documents.
Conditions for children at the hotel
- 1 year and under, free crib
- Above 1 year, crib with extra charge between € 10.00 and € 20.00 per night
- Children 5 and younger stay free in the bed with their parents
- Children 5 and older, mandatory additional bed with extra charge
The city accommodation tax is not included in the price, but is required by Comune di Roma. This fee is € 4.00 per person/night and applies up to a maximum of 10 consecutive nights and should be paid in cash.
The tax does not apply in the following cases:
- Children 10 y.o. or younger
- Sick persons for medical care in Rome
- 1 Caregiver for each hospitalized patient
- Parents of sick children under the age of 18 for medical care and hospitalization in Rome
You can pay the tax in cash when you check in or check out, except in case of an exemption to be certified.
Contact us if you need more information or to make a reservation.